This cozy 2nd floor corner room with forest views has a large private deck with hot tub and outdoor curtains. The queen bed has a sturdy black cherry headboard with carved bear cub head posts. Room features include fireplace, LCD TV, refrigerator and handsome log-style bathroom with an original bear mural in the tiled shower. Room size is small at 180 ft² (Bedroom & bath) plus 128 ft² deck (Private Space = 305 ft²). Check Availability
Each unique room has:
* handmade queen bed with comforter
* fireplace (natural gas, vented)
* tiled, private bath with shower
* whirlpool tub or private outside hot-tub
* spa robes, handmade soaps, hair dryer
* independent air conditioning
* flat screen TV
* DVD player
* wireless internet service
* coffee maker, breakfast/brunch basket
* refrigerator (bottled drinks & yogurt)
* complementary trail (picnic) bag
1. We provide brunch basket items in your room, replenished daily, and including muffins, fresh fruit, yogurt, orange juice, trail bars, Keurig (K-Cup) hot drinks, bottled water, green tea and Gatorade.
2. We provide one $10 ticket per room per day to the Famous Wellsboro Diner, open 6AM to 8PM daily; use in combinations, anyway, anytime.
We do not have a group sit-down breakfast or any form of cooked breakfast on premises.
Room rates are per night (maximum occupancy of 2 persons).
Add additional weeknights to any 2-weeknight stay at 30% off.
Weekly (7-day) pricing is the weekend per night rate times 5.
Weeknights are Sunday – Thursday;
Weekends are Friday and Saturday nights, and
the Sunday nights before Memorial and Columbus Days.
Click below for rates.
Summer (May 17 – September 26)
$199 – Bear
$159 – Bear
Fall (September 27 – October 26)
$199 – Bear
$169 – Bear
Winter / Spring (October 27 – May 16)
$179 – Bear
$149 – Bear
Dickens of a Christmas Weekend Rates:
$219 – Bear
Reservations & Policies:
Deposit: For first time guests, a deposit of $25/night confirms your reservation. The balance is due 14 days prior to check-in or by arrangement. For Dicken’s Weekend (December) and other peak or special events, the balance will be due and charged 30 days in advance.
Online Pricing: Added weeknights pricing and weekly and package pricings will not be shown on the online reservation display, however the correct pricing will appear in the complete confirmation letter sent for your review within 24 hours.
Cancellation: For first time guests, a non-refundable $25/night deposit confirms your reservation. The balance is charged to the credit card, unless first paid by check,14 days (Nov. – May) or 30 days (Memorial Day – October 30, and Holidays) prior to arrival. The balance (full room fee minus the $25 deposit) will be refunded for timely cancellation if the room is rebooked.
No Smoking: This is a smoke free facility: rates are for non-smoking use; $300 (cleaning
/ dry cleaning) will be charged to the credit card on file if
there is smoking in the room.
Pets: We do not accept pets.